UNICORN CAKE - Saturday 22nd July 2017 - 9:30 - 11:30am
This product is currently sold out.
Due to many many requests - I'm running a class on how to make a Unicorn!
A very simple but very effective cake - and VERY popular! This class covers a range of techniques that are great for absolute beginners, or just lots of glitter and being creative for those with a bit more experience!
You will learn how to create a smooth ganache finish, pipe perfect (and multi-coloured!) buttercream roses as well as a range of other piping techniques, how to make a fondant unicorn horn and ears, and how to paint with our favourite edible gold - then let your own creativity loose to finish!
*You will need to bring:
- A TALL 6" round cake (we recommend 5" tall minimum for a nice tall Unicorn!) or dummy cake
- 2 cups white chocolate ganache with a 4:1 ratio of chocolate to cream (Keep it WHITE not coloured - whiten it or use white chocolate candy melts if you'd like true white)
- 2 cups your favourite buttercream (we recommend American buttercream) uncoloured
- 2-3 small bowls to mix up your different colours
- A board or box lid to ice your cake to and take it home, and a box or container if needed
Fondant, gold paint, sprinkles, gel colours and glitter provided for this class
*All items can be provided for $45, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm